Hello !

Started by veyr00n, December 25, 2019, 09:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veyr00n

This is strange, i came across the site and recalled how much fun I had, some 12 - 13 years ago :)
I wonder, does anyone recall me ?
Veyron !

Dart

i do. its been a long time. glad to hear from you after so many years.

veyr00n

I think i still have some old pics , from back then, lol.
So, what's the plan with the site/forum :) ?

Dart

the plan is i want to reopen the server, but with a relaxed casual gameplay concept, 1x with some bonuses for the players who vote. Its just going to be an oldschool place. and maybe people from 12 - 13 years ago can meet up again.

im working on it as my time permits, its like 90% done.
after the interlude server is up and running i plan on opening a c3 / c4 and gracia final server. got a server machine laying around and i want to use it for something. so i thought why not use it for lineage.

i dont know what to expect in terms of how many players there will be, but once i open it its here for good, never going to close it again even with few players. its more of a nostalgia project.

as for a timeframe maybe 2 months and its going to be up, maybe less, i have to see how my time permits things.

on the other hand, what about you, how are you?

SpartakS

Hello everyone, when we are already opening the pack we can't wait.

Is it worth reckoning on the opening this month or the project has begun. on another server? :ork1_6:

Dart

estimated time of opening is aprox 2 months, this project will not open on another server. and once its open it will stay open.
there are some quests that need fixing, after that its going live. hang in there  :dw2_14:

veyr00n

Quote from: SpartakS on March 21, 2020, 02:08:22 AM
Hello everyone, when we are already opening the pack we can't wait.

Is it worth reckoning on the opening this month or the project has begun. on another server? :ork1_6:

Your username seems very familliar to me :)